We’re a robotics company operating in stealth mode and pursuing a moonshot objective with positive environmental and social impact. Our team includes founders with past success and engineers who have shipped millions of products, and we’re backed by amazing top-tier investors.
About our Tech and the Role:
Our robots run on custom hardware, custom electronics, Linux, and C++. We work on novel and high performance computer vision, machine learning, and control systems problems – and on real robots! You will join our talented software team as a key member to help move our technology into the next exciting phase of company growth.
- Solve problems in novel applications using custom robotic control systems
- Iterate robot designs alongside teams of mechanical engineers
- Be a major contributor to our growing C++ codebase
- Promote quality and reliability through regular code reviews
- Assist junior team members and foster skill development
- Move along the continuum from earliest prototype to final production code
Major project areas:
- Develop processes and algorithms for robot behavior
- Work with neural nets and their data pipelines
- Develop high performance machine vision algorithms
Desired Skills and Experience:
Specialization in Computer Science, Engineering, Math, Physics, or similar 5-10+ years of experience in a software engineering role Facility with C++
Helpful Skill Areas:
- Computer vision
- Machine learning
- Computer graphics
- System modeling
- Control systems
- Industrial robotics
Benefits of Working with Us:
- Comprehensive health-care benefits
- Health Savings Account with company contribution
- Stock options
- Generous parental leave policy
- Short/Long term disability and life insurance
- Subsidized MBTA pass
Where You’ll Work:
Due to the nature of the job, we expect the majority of your working time to be spent in our office and R&D headquarters located in Allston, MA. We are close to both MBTA Bus Routes, Boston Landing Commuter Rail Station, and the B Branch of the Green Line, and offer free on-site parking. We also follow comprehensive COVID, health, and wellness protocols to ensure our team is safe and comfortable at work.
We require all employees to be fully vaccinated.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
We are an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws. This policy applies to all employment practices within our organization. We make hiring decisions based on qualifications, merit, and business needs, and we encourage you to apply!